As Women, our bodies are made to do amazing things. We give birth to human beings, raise them, we even work to support our families and ourselves. But without proper nutrition, all this is not possible. Somedays we ignore ourselves completely and don’t even take out time to have that proper diet which then results in a stressed body with lack of sleep, deficiency, tiredness. So sometimes we need those extra supplements to prevent disease, boost our energy, supplements which are packed with benefits and essential enzymes to keep our bodies healthy and running correctly.
Benefits of Magnesium?
Magnesium helps in providing energy to our body, it also calms the nerves and anxiety. Magnesium helps to treat insomnia and helps us fall asleep. Relieves Muscles aches and spasms. Regulates level of calcium, potassium, and sodium. it helps to regulate calcium absorption by stimulating the secretion of calcitonin which aids the influx of calcium into bone and promotes optimal bone mineralization.Along with ATP, magnesium supports cellular energy metabolism.Magnesium supports a healthy immune system, regulates blood sugar, keeps muscle and nerve function maintained, assists with normal blood pressure, and may prevent diabetes and hypertension.
What is magnesium Citrate good for?
Magnesium citrate is a naturally occurring mineral which is important for many systems in the body especially the muscles and nerves.Magnesium Citrate is one of the most highly absorbable forms of the Mineral and hence these capsules are perfect for a better metabolism and a healthy heart.Magnesium citrate also increases water in the intestines. Magnesium citrate is used as a laxative to treat occasional constipation.
- Magnesium helps to improve insulin level. Insulin is probably one of the most common hormone imbalance leading to weight gain and weight loss resistance. So this is how magnesium citrate helps in weight loss by leading to a state where it can be easily achieved so this does not mean you won’t need to exercise.
- Magnesium citrate benefits are many but the best is it improves energy production in the body resulting in longer and more sustained caloric burn. This results in better sleep so magnesium and sleep are tied together directly.
- Magnesium citrate helps to reduce body water because it has a laxative effect on the GI tract so which means that it shows a sudden weight loss when consumed but it does not reduce the body fat which we actually want to reduce.
Zenith Nutrition Magnesium Citrate Review
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a physician.
Price: Rs 980/- for 60 Capsules
Direction : As a dietary magnesium supplement, take 3 capsules daily with a meal or as directed by a physician. Best results obtained with continuous use.
Warnings : Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, hypoglycemics, and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to taking dietary supplements.
Review : This Capsule helps to boost up magnesium level in the body. The capsules are like regular capsules, I once tried it during a muscle tear and this helped to heal the muscles better and also provided good sleep in spite of the pain. It also helps in day to today anxiety and stress.
- The capsule is 100% pure Magnesium Citrate which yields 80% magnesium required daily by the body.
- It contains no sugar, salt, lactose or colorant.
Disclaimer: These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with your professional healthcare provider before changing any medication. Pregnant or lactating women shouldn’t take it
Dosage: Magnesium Citrate Dosage depends on age and sex
- Men ages 19 to 30 should take 400 milligrams (mg) a day, while men over age 30 should take 420 mg.
- Women, up to 50 years of age should take 310 mg a day.
According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), you should not take more magnesium than what is considered to be the upper limit for your age and gender.
Precautions: Talk to your doctor before taking magnesium citrate if you have or have had:
- Major kidney problems
- Levels of potassium, sodium, chloride, and/or phosphate that may be too low or too high
- Blockages in your stomach or colon
- Heart problems like weak or damaged heart muscles or heart block
- Chronic or long-term Constipation
Common Side Effects of Magnesium Citrate
The most commonly reported side effects caused by magnesium citrate include:
- Stomach and intestinal issues like gas, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and stomach cramping
- High levels of magnesium in your bloodstream
- Imbalance in your electrolytes, or levels of minerals and compounds like sodium, potassium, calcium, chloride, and phosphate in your blood
**Disclaimer: This post is strictly for educational purpose only.
If you liked this post then pin it to your favorite board!!!