Do you think your kids are getting Enough Protein? Well, with such unhealthy lifestyle we only worry about the calcium and iron intake. What about protein? Are they getting enough? Protinex the only hydrolysed Protein powder has a solution for you – The Protinex Protein Calculator.
Protein has some amazing benefits like muscle repair, growth. Keeping the kids energised and fit. Helps to build immunity, reduce them fall sick. Produces Haemoglobin and calories.
How much Protein do you think kids need?
Once we have seen the benefits of protein we know how important it is to incorporate this in our diet. Now how do we know that how much protein our kids need?
The general mantra is 1gm per body weight everyday is the protein requirement, but growing years and early years you need more protein. So the newborn need more protein than toddlers. Teenagers need more protein than adults.
- 0-12 months (weight around 5-9 kg) so there protein requirement is 9gm per day!
- 1 – 3 years (weight around 9-14 kg): 14 gram of protein per day!
- 4-8 years (weight around 14-20 kg): 20 gram of protein per day!
- 9-13 year (weight around 20-30 kg): 34 gram of protein per day!
Best Sources of Protein
You can get protein through food items like
- Dairy products
- Lean meat
- Peanut butter
But if you are a vegetarian, who most of the Indians are then it becomes a concern to find out foods rich in protein because our diet is mostly carbohydrates with protein sources which are moistly contain fats.
Do you know about Protinex?
Protinex Powder is an amazing source of Protein which contains Zero- Trans Fat. This is the only Product which uses Hydrolysed Protein instead of intact Protein. Hydrolysed proteins are already broken down proteins in simpler form which makes it easier for kids to digest the protein. Whereas intact protein is a complex substitute of protein which cannot be broken down easily into protein if consumed directly. Protinex Powder is the best thing you can opt for your child!!!
Did you know most of the protein rich food contains intact protein?
Why kids must be having Hydrolysed protein as compared to Intact Protein?
- Kids Digestive system is just developing and its difficult for them to digest Intact protein directly ,
- Kids commonly have milk protein allergy or lactose intolerance and are told not to consume anything dairy that’s when they can consume these hydrolysed protein powder which contains extremely broken down proteins which are easier to digest and are lactose free
- These provide complete nutrition, gentle protein which is broken down and easily digestible.
- Because this is easily digestible, they help in growth of the muscles faster and also keep them active and immune from various diseases.
- With junk food options kids rarely have rich protein diet but this protein supplement when given with milk can aid to the entire growth.
- Protein Shakes are an excellent way to help them get amino acids in their diet. Protinex Powder can give that.
What Options does Protinex Have for Kids?
Protinex Junior: The maximum growth in kids takes place before 5 years. So this special range especially to aid in these growing years. They come indifferent flavours like Vanilla, Chocolate etc.
Protinex Grow: This for the second growth spurt in kids, the last growth spurt when they are also loaded with studies, activities and growth and hormonal changes. That’s when this specially formulated Protinex Grow is consumed.
Protinex Bytes: These are Protein diskettes which contains high amount of protein and no fat. It contains 26 essential nutrients with goodness of multigrains.
How do you calculate how much Protein Kid’s have had?
An average kid needs 1 to 1.25 gm per body weight of protein. The protein calculator by Protinex makes it easier to measure the protein they have had in a day. So next time you can improve their diet include more of protein rich food and probably give Protinex twice a day instead of once.
Protein is an essential macro nutrient and to incorporate that into our daily diet Protinex is a great option, especially for picky eaters who hardly eat and if they eat its mostly junk. Protinex when added to milk suffice the need or amount of protein the body needs. Even the Protinex bytes are a great option for their evening snacks. With the help of protein calculator you can get a reality check of the amount of protein into their diet.
If you like this Post then Pin it to your favourite Board!!!