After Pregnancy I had tremendous hair loss, there was not one, two or three but I tried every remedy recommended by anyone. Also, as the baby started growing up I could hardly find any time for myself.So, I started looking for no side effect supplements for hair growth. I read about Saw Palmetto and its benefits.This has been widely used in other parts of the world for treating various other diseases like prostate cancer, UTI, impotency. So Today I am going to do Zenith Nutrition Saw Palmetto Review.
What is Saw Palmetto
Saw Palmetto is a low growing palm tree which grows in warm climates like southeastern US and California.It has sharp saw-like leaf stalks and deep berries.Saw Palmetto is known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant health benefits.
Saw Palmetto is a fatty acid mix from Serenoa repens that has been touted for its abilities to increase testosterone and suppress prostate growth safe for use in benign prostatic hyperplasia and abnormal urine flow rates in men.
What is Saw Palmetto Good for?
- Saw Palmetto also helps in treating an enlarged prostate.Prostrate which is a gland located at the bottom below the bladder in men.With age, they may suffer from an enlarged prostate which in turn results in frequent urination and putting pressure in urethra causing problems like frequent urination, bladder infections or bladder stones. Regular intake reduces the risk of prostate cancer as the herb inhibits the growth of cancer-causing tumor cells.
- Saw Palmetto also regulates the testosterone levels in a woman so it alleviates the abnormal growth of facial and body hair.
- Saw Palmetto helps to regulate monthly cycles because it has effects on estrogen hormone.
- Because it balances testosterone level which is responsible for hair fall, male baldness and hair thinning so it does take care of these problems.
Zenith Nutrition Saw Palmetto Review
Suggested use: Zenith Nutrition Saw Palmetto is safe, gluten-free, and vegan which improves prostate and hair problems.
Price: Retail Price is 1020 but There is amazing discount going on at Amazon prices Rs.750/- for 120 Capsules
Direction: As a dietary Saw Palmetto supplement, take 1 capsules daily after a meal or as directed by a physician. Best results obtained with continuous use.
Warnings: Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, hypoglycemics, and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to taking dietary supplements.
Review: Zenith Nutrition Saw Palmetto is 100% vegetarian and does not contain milk, eggs, soy, gluten, fish or shellfish.
As I mentioned earlier I am going through immense hair loss so I thought of giving this brands Saw palmetto a try and it been three weeks of having this product daily and now I see amazing results. My hair fall has reduced by almost 70%. I also see a change in my energy level I feel much better than before. One of my relative who is suffering from urine complications and difficulty in urination has been suggested by a friend to try this supplement.
Disclaimer: These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Common side effects of Saw Palmetto
Saw Palmetto has very mild side effects
- It may also cause diarrhea, nausea and constipation, vomiting and dizziness.
- It’s not recommended for children, pregnant and breastfeeding woman.
****Disclaimer: This post is strictly for educational purpose only.